Saturday, September 7, 2013

Another Step Forward (2V)

Initiative: ability to access and initiate things independently

This is the time of our lives where we step into a new chapter. A new chapter full of new opportunities that we must take and make it into something we can be proud of. Our parents are providing us with the opportunity to go to school and get educated so that we can become successful in our future. In order to get there we need some sort of initiation to get of the ground and being soaring through the sky. I am the shy type of person. However throughout the years I have came out of my shell. I'm still not completely outgoing but I have worked my way to a happy medium. Now that I am in college I believe it is important to come out of our shells even more, and if possible come out of our shell completely. In class I want to participate and be confident in myself. Doing so will create initiative which is an important quality I soon hope to have.
2 new vocabulary words:
ubiquitous: existing or being everywhere at the same time; constantly encountered

Niche: a situation or activity specially suited to a persons interest, abilities, or nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment