Growing up my mom loved the Yankee’s. She took my two
younger siblings and I to go see them play at Yankee Stadium. It was such an
exciting game to watch, and the atmosphere of the game was so much fun. Over
time I just stopped watching baseball, until last spring I met this guy who
played baseball and I wanted to support him by going to his games. I was so
embarrassed because I didn’t really now what went on in baseball. I didn’t know
the rules very well so I was on a mission to know everything about the game. I
began watching games online and researching all the basic rules I needed to
know. After all of this craziness I ended up loving baseball, I love watching
it.
Over the weekend I heard about a baseball game going on it
was Southern vs. UConn Avery Point, and I was excited to go see them regardless
of what people said about them. Not really sure if it was a real game maybe a
scrimmage. It was still fun to watch! It was hard to keep track of the teams
because they were both the same color blue, the only difference was that
Southern had an “SC” on the shirts and UConn had an “AP”. From the stands you
couldn’t even tell which was which but that didn’t matter. It was fun to attend
and I will go back in the spring to support them!
No comments:
Post a Comment