Saturday, October 19, 2013

Major Expo (8I)



This week I attended the Major Expo held in the ballroom. I already went into Southern knowing what I wanted to major in and that was Education. I went in to see what other options were out there.

I was intrigued to find out more about Anthropology. I found out that it is about the study of humankind in the past, present and across space. A lot of jobs can branch off this major such as Physician, Linguist, Genealogist, Journalist, Archeologist, Public Relations Specialist, psychologist, and many more! I was very interested in what the course had to offer, some people could travel the world, and meet people all across the world. This seems like a great major to study because of all the different jobs you can pursue in. Although they said that it doesn’t pay very well but if you love what you do then it’s the job for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment