Definition:
Critical thinking
is the intellectually disciplined process of actively and skillfully
conceptualizing, applying, analyzing, synthesizing, and/or evaluating
information gathered from, or generated by, observation, experience,
reflection, reasoning, or communication, as a guide to belief and action.
That definition I
got online breaks down what you people do when they think critically. As mentioned
in my first blog of this week, critical thinking is going beyond just your
initial thought upon any topic. I think that it’s analyzing the information,
and taking the information and questioning it, applying it to your life. Also,
you don’t need to accept everything the work of researchers or theories people
make. You can reject ideas and think something different. People who think
differently and challenge other people’s ideas may achieve great things such as
discoveries or they may fail. Without trying
and challenging yourself or others, you may never know your potential. It’s all
about thinking of scenarios that don’t exists and seeing how
I am still trying
to work on thinking critically because it takes a long time to get into the
habit of thinking in depth. I think that with critical thinking you need to
have a good amount of knowledge so that you can make connections and or decline
ideas. You cant just reject ideas without having anything to back up your
reasoning. I hope to one day to be able to think critically because it makes
you an educated person, and more interesting than the average person.
No comments:
Post a Comment