
Definition:
the use of imagination or original idea, especially in the production of an
artistic work.
Creativity
can be used and applied in many different areas, and have various results. For
example, an artists that loves to draw can put his work to use and end up
drawing cartoon characters for television shows or movies. That artist could be
very good with make up, and could end up as the makeup artist for super models,
TV hosts, or actors. Being creative can bring get you closer to your ultimate
dream each day.
Creativity
requires work. A creative idea may spark in your head, but it is up to you to
take that idea and make it work. You have to overcome the people who reject
your ideas, and the obstacles that will hold you back from them. In my case, I
have always been shy to express my thoughts and opinions. From time to time I
do come up with creative ideas but then people tell me that it is already
invented or it's stupid. For example, one day I was painting my nails and it
took me a while o finish because I try so hard to make it look perfect. I can
only paint one side of my hand better than the other. As I began to get
frustrated, I thought to myself, why isn't there a little machine that holds
the nail polish, and brush, and paints your nails while drying it?
The
thought of it seemed really cool, but work needs to be done with the idea. I
need to think how it will work? How I can be created? Will people be interested
to buy it? Will it be a success or a fail? A lot of consideration goes into
creative ideas, but the main point here is that, if your ideas don't work the
first time, doesn't mean you should give up. Try tweaking your current idea, or
just start on a clean slate.
Vocabulary
Words:
Calumny: an attempt to spoil someone else’s reputation by
spreading lies
Munificence: generosity
in giving
No comments:
Post a Comment