Friday, November 8, 2013

Movie Night! (11I)


If you are ever bored on a Tuesday night, head on down to the Student Center Theater! Every week they play new movies like The Conjuring, Grown Ups 2, Iron Man 3 and many more. One day, I was in the student center and I walked by the big TV screens that display information. I saw that on Tuesday they were going to play At World’s End.

I heard good things about this movie, so I really wanted to go see it! I got some friends to come along, and we stopped
by Dunkin Donuts to get a coffee. If you walk past the food court, towards the end of the building, the theater will be located on your left side. As we walked in, friendly people that handed out raffle tickets for a potential prize and free candy greeted us! There weren’t a ton of people there but it was still fun.

The movie was really interesting. I wasn’t expecting it to turn out the way it did. I'm not a fan of movies that have a plot line of aliens taking over the world, but it was funny. Overall, I had fun and my friends and decided that every Tuesday we would come see a movie. The best part is that they play fairly new movies, so if you didn’t get the chance to see a movie in theaters, you can still get a chance to watch them for free in the student center. Next week they will be showing We’re the Millers, and hopefully more people show up!

No comments:

Post a Comment